Let’s face it- we are often more critical of ourselves than we are of anyone else and with warmer weather ahead and vacations down the shore booked, body confidence is on the mind of women in the city of Philadelphia and beyond.
“When I meet girls, I’m always like, ‘Just do me one favor. Love what you look like right now.'”
– Jennifer Love Hewitt, Shape Magazine
Below are five ways to take Miss Hewitt’s advice and increase your body confidence:
- What you wear beneath your clothes should be as nice as what you’re wearing on top. Properly-fitting lingerie flatters your body underneath your clothes, smoothing out your clothing and helping it fall properly. It emphasizes your curves in all the right places while distracting from those features we’d rather hide.
- Spice up the bedroom. When you feel sexy in the bedroom, you feel sexy outside of it! Rather than saving lingerie for special occasions like anniversaries and Valentine’s Day, spice up an average Tuesday night with a romantic gesture or some surprise lingerie.
- Take time to pamper yourself. Confidence shines from the inside out. For example, indulge in a long bath, treat yourself to a spa treatment, or try a new perfume. Wearing lingerie underneath your clothes can be a fun way to add some pep to your step; although no one else knows what you’re wearing underneath your suit, just knowing you look like a bombshell will help you exude confidence!
- List 3 things that you love about yourself. EVERY DAY. Take a few minutes each morning to list a few things that you love about yourself.
- SMILE! A positive outlook goes a long way. A bit of optimism will have you and the people around your feeling more confident.
————This is a Sponsored Post?———–
What’s a Sponsored Post?