YO, PHILLY. Want to be a part of Philly’s LARGEST Tailgate ever? Yeah, ya do!
Join us at Xfinity Live! on Sunday, November 17th and help us make history happen. If there’s one thing Philly fans do without a doubt, it’s show up to cheer on our hometown heroes every game day.
We’re posting up in the Live Lot on the 17th – check out everything that’s going down as we show the world we’re the best damn fans there ever were:
1. Victory beers poured from the NEW Victory Van (we like to call it the Beer Benz)…yeah.
2. Pro-football combine challenges from precision passing to field goal kicking. Time for a battle with your buds – game on.
3. A GIANT ASS TV to watch the 1 PM games. It’s huuuge.
4. Victory’s Beer Pub On Wheels serving up more beer…whoa.
5. Grill station for the essential burgers and dogs.
6. Bragging rights to say you were at Philly’s largest tailgate. A story we know you’ll end up telling your grandkids one day.
There are two truths about all Philly sports fans. Number one? We bleed green. Number two? We know good beer. So come out, be a Victory Tailgate MVP and help make history happen. RSVP, tag your friends, save the date and GET HYPE! Free admission with pay as you go beer and food. #OnTheRoadToVictory #TailgateMVP #GoBirds